For those of you who actually watched the game, you had to deal with the discomfort of so many mistakes. I suppose it's a good thing that we went to church in the middle of it all and didn't view any of the interceptions that made the day that much more interesting. I have to say, though, listening to it on the radio was frustrating...waiting for an announcer to tell you the score, especially if you aren't sure what quarter you're in, can seem like waiting for a pot of water to boil.
So, we had a few snags and, despite our enthusiasm, failed in overtime. Unfortunately, this is the official end of the Seahawks season. Well, I guess I can say that we made a good run for it. I only hope that the Bears win next week, seeing that we lost and all. At least then we feel like the better team won.
In other news, the Indianapolis Colts have done it again and are entering their final week of the playoffs. I am rooting wholeheartedly for my beloved Peyton Manning and the rest of the team. Go Colts!
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment