Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh why do we have such a little dog?

Madison went in for X-rays today and is officially healing; seeing the x-ray put it all into perspective for me: NO MORE BABYING! I have taken it easy on her ever since the initial incident, and now all of her manners have gone by the wayside. No more of that in this house. It is very exciting, though to see what a body can do.

I wish I could get copies of the X-rays so you could see how it looked in the beginning (nothing was right) and how it looks now (all bones in the proper location). Well, maybe another time. I guess I'm a little obsessed with X-rays, since I'm still trying to get a copy of Nikki's from when she swallowed that battery in August. Relax, it was a small watch battery and it passed. For those of you who haven't heard the story, I'll sum it up with this: It takes 4 days for a small watch battery to pass through a 4-year old's digestive tract.

Back to the pup.... She has done so well with this cast on that I don't think she'll have a clue what to do with a "normal" leg once it does come off.

No comments: