Thursday, December 21, 2006
Wild Washington Weather
Well, I am sure that you've heard plenty about the weather in the last week or so. While we are accustomed to loads of rain at this time of year, there is still an unusually high amount of rainfall. Coupled with intense winds, it has been a very nasty week. And this is in the "lowlands". I can only imagine what the Cascades look like...I'll find out in less than a week. Until then, I'll say that we are lucky. Last week, aside from the power wavering for a couple of hours, we lost it for only 2 solid hours - and that was later in the evening. The kids were already in bed and I was well on my way. The sad thing is, I was carrying my cell phone with me so I would have instant light if the power really went out for good. Whatever happened to the good old flashlight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment