I know, I know. It's kind of pathetic that Nikki's birthday was November 19 and here it is, the 6th of December. Well, this is what happened...we spent Nikki's birthday at Uncle Joe and Aunt Marti's (see Joe's website) and sang Happy Birthday to her. Then, we had another "party" on Friday, the 25th, where we went to Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause. Of course, it was tons of fun and we laughed at all the amusing things. Well, at least Brandy, the lady next to me, and I did. I didn't hear too many other adults giggling about some of the quips, but that's my general experience anyway.

Finally, the REAL DEAL! We had Nikki's party for all of her school friends on Saturday, December 2nd. We played Pin the Tail on the Donkey, opened presents, ate cake and ice cream, and then Nikki played with some of her new toys with her friends. I decided to pare down the party games because it seems we have too many activities and I'm running around with the kids and don't really get to visit with the parents who stay (which is most of them). But this year I got to do that. And the Donkey game was lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment