I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but it occurred to me that I could post Craig's weekly updates on his very own blog. I created it back in November and haven't done hardly anything with it. So, as of today, you can access Craig's Blog and read all 18 weeks. Just Click on the title of this post and it will take you directly to his blog. I also have his blog listed to the right in the category "Links".
Since each post is about 4 pages in a Word document, they are incredibly loooooong. (He has a lot to say.) I have it set up to show only one week's worth of posts at a time - one "weekly update". Each archived post is in a list to the right and you can click on them individually to read each week, especially if you have missed something along the way.
Let me know how you like this and if there is anything you would suggest to make it even more user-friendly.
Happy Reading!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment